A downloadable game for Windows
Tired of life and gray everyday being or morally killed? Then we found solutions to get rid of the pain of human consciousness! Now DRM-free!
Exclusively for you, Engine Investigators engineers, provide a new device for digitizing your brain, without serious consequences!*
In exchange for passing a few tests we will make life better!
So...Have you signed the waiver of responsibility?
Inside the game..
- You will have to understand, that the game exists without you
- You will have to spend a couple of your nerves on the passage of difficult levels
- You will have to fight with the insane program inside you
Dead File - is an unusual experience of platformer genre game, which besides hardcore levels contains the mystery story, dressed with the chip, but not tune soundtrack and the graphics stylized like old VHS cassette. However, be careful, because this game does not die after closing its file.
- 6 chapters with cardinally different gameplay
- 3D sound effect
- Unique graphics effect, provided by graphics libraries of our own development called Cinnamon Core
- VHS effect, based on real VHS glitches
- Riddles, that you have to solve yourself to understand the true essence of the dead_file.exe
- The intricate storyline, that is given during the game, and not as theories or readme file
- The choices, that will affect the whole game
* - under lite consequences we mean death, the deterioration of one of the parts of the brain and the death of consciousness.
Need more fun?
dead_file.exe available in Steam Store with achievements, global stastistics, community and other cool features!
|Published||Oct 29, 2017|
|Release date||Aug 07, 2017|
|Tags||Abstract, Difficult, graphics, hardcore, Horror, indie, Pixel Art, psychedelic, soundtrack, Story Rich|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any)|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files: